Hey my loved ones! If you’re new to my blog, I’m Shabria and if you’re not, welcome back 🙂
Today on my this blog post, I will be sharing some budget friendly and stress free holiday gift ideas for you especially if it’s last minute as well.
- Gift Cards – Now who doesn’t love gift cards?! I love getting gift cards and especially on my birthday also giving as well. You can find gift cards at grocery or retail stores that carries them, pick the card they might want or their favorite store, it activates after you pay for them.
- Gift Sets – I also love getting these as well! Just think about it, everything you need in a box for a great price! Either it’s skincare, nail care, makeup, hair care, or perfume/cologne. In the makeup gift sets, there’s a eye shadow palette, mascara, liquid eyeliner or pencil, blush/highlighter, makeup brushes, and a small pouch. Like come on now, who doesn’t love that?!
- Secret Santa – After family or friend gatherings, draw your name and what do you want for Christmas on a small piece of paper, fold it up and put it in a bowl or hat with your family or friends names. You or someone will give it a shake then each of you will take one piece of paper and that’s the person you’ll get the present for.
So, those a few holiday gift ideas that are budget friendly and stress free. I hope this was very helpful to you. If you have some stress free and budget friendly holiday gift ideas, please share in the comments below. Thank you so much for reading xo
“You may not be able to see it right now but you’re making progress in life. Every lesson, win, loss, and setback is progress.”
” I want to be a renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.” — Emma Watson
Hey loved ones!
If you’re new on my blog, my name is Shabria and thank you for coming by (virtual hugs) and if you’re day one reader, I really do appreciate you for coming back!
On this blog post, I want to share my shopping experience with the wish app. If you don’t know anything about the wish app, it’s similar to amazon but it has more items and it’s very affordable. I made two orders (one on May 28th and one on August 2nd), on my first order, I ordered three items and they arrived between mid June to early July. On my second order, I ordered four items and all of the items arrived mid to late August. Each of the items that I ordered matched to the description on the site. I’ve heard from some people who has ordered on Wish, that didn’t get their item or the item wasn’t accurate on the picture. To me, it sucks because people are spending their hard earned money and they’re not getting what they payed for and they’re having trust issues while online shopping. I also like to say that everyone has their own experience while shopping on Wish and my experience was very decent. If you’re not aware, I uploaded two youtube videos on my channel on what I purchased and my honest review. If you like to watch those videos the links are below this post.
My 1st Wish App Haul Video: https://youtu.be/MFBlRLoa1ic
Wish App Review #1: https://youtu.be/lsoXHeH2GDI
Thank you for taking the time to read and I’ll write again soon, take care!
“Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreams of doing it big and being successful. I’m not about to disappoint myself.”
“If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself.”
Hey my loved ones!
If you’re new to my blog, (virtual hugs) I’m Shabria and if you’re my day 1 reader, thanks for coming back for a new post. Today on this post, I want to share things that make me happy, if I’m having a bad day or week, these things make me this frown turn upside down (wow, that’s corny but true).
- YouTube Videos ( beauty, fashion, crafting, and lifestyle)
- Watching Cartoons, Investigation Discovery and The Simpsons
- Listening To Michael Jackson
- Recording Youtube Videos
- Reading Books (business, chick lit, fantasy, and romance)
- Writing Stories ( currently writing a hip hop romance)
- Shopping at Dollar Tree, Michaels and Thrift Stores