” I want to be a renaissance woman. I want to paint, and I want to write, and I want to act, and I want to just do everything.” — Emma Watson
Hey loved ones!
If you’re new on my blog, my name is Shabria and thank you for coming by (virtual hugs) and if you’re day one reader, I really do appreciate you for coming back!
On this blog post, I want to share my shopping experience with the wish app. If you don’t know anything about the wish app, it’s similar to amazon but it has more items and it’s very affordable. I made two orders (one on May 28th and one on August 2nd), on my first order, I ordered three items and they arrived between mid June to early July. On my second order, I ordered four items and all of the items arrived mid to late August. Each of the items that I ordered matched to the description on the site. I’ve heard from some people who has ordered on Wish, that didn’t get their item or the item wasn’t accurate on the picture. To me, it sucks because people are spending their hard earned money and they’re not getting what they payed for and they’re having trust issues while online shopping. I also like to say that everyone has their own experience while shopping on Wish and my experience was very decent. If you’re not aware, I uploaded two youtube videos on my channel on what I purchased and my honest review. If you like to watch those videos the links are below this post.
My 1st Wish App Haul Video: https://youtu.be/MFBlRLoa1ic
Wish App Review #1: https://youtu.be/lsoXHeH2GDI
Thank you for taking the time to read and I’ll write again soon, take care!
“Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreams of doing it big and being successful. I’m not about to disappoint myself.”
“If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself.”
Hey my loved ones!
If you’re new to my blog, (virtual hugs) I’m Shabria and if you’re my day 1 reader, thanks for coming back for a new post. Today on this post, I want to share things that make me happy, if I’m having a bad day or week, these things make me this frown turn upside down (wow, that’s corny but true).
- YouTube Videos ( beauty, fashion, crafting, and lifestyle)
- Watching Cartoons, Investigation Discovery and The Simpsons
- Listening To Michael Jackson
- Recording Youtube Videos
- Reading Books (business, chick lit, fantasy, and romance)
- Writing Stories ( currently writing a hip hop romance)
- Shopping at Dollar Tree, Michaels and Thrift Stores
Hi my loved ones!
If you’re new to my blog, my name is Shabria and if you’re not new, welcome back. So, today’s blog post I’m talking about what I’ve learned so far about blogging and getting really serious about it. Letting you know, that this isn’t my first blog, this is my second blog. But, this blog I’m trying to get more serious about with blog posts, collaborations with companies and/or other bloggers, and so on.
- Be Consistent: This is so important and sometimes for me, I don’t come through with this at all LOL. Maybe someone will agree with me on this but it’s hard to come up with blog post topics/ideas, I seriously have to read someone else’s blog post to get inspired and if that doesn’t work; I go on good old Pinterest to get inspired to write a blog post. Also, have or get a blog schedule so you can be organized.
- Always Double Check Your Posts: From misspelling, grammar, punctuation.
- Work What You Have: Whatever you use for your blogging, continue to use it until you want or get an update.
- Don’t Compare Yourself To Other Bloggers: So true and I’m passing this on to other bloggers who are starting out; the number of readers are yours and only yours. To your writing style, blog theme, blog posts, whatever that’s all yours and nobody else’s.
“The kind of beauty I want most is the hard-to-get kind that comes from within – strength, courage, and dignity.” – Rudy Dee