Hey XO Gang!
It’s Shabria here with a new blog post. If you’re one of my day one readers, thank you for returning and if you’re new to my blog, welcome and I hope you stick around for more blog posts from me.
So, I was inspired to write this blog post because I have a few online friends who are teachers — both first year and veterans — and they probably wanted some help. Some of these stores are located in the US and Canada, but if you live in a different country I’m pretty sure that your country has one of these stores or something similar.
But anyways, without making introduction LONGER LOL here we go.
- Dollar Tree | Now, you know that the DT is my favorite store by now LOL.
- Target | Some Target locations are putting their teacher classroom supplies and decorations on display in the Bullseye Playground/Dollar Spot section.
- Michaels | Right now, Michaels is having A LOT of GREAT deals for teachers and crafters. So, make sure that you’re signed up on their Michaels Rewards and don’t worry, it’s a free sign up.
- Tuesday Morning | I haven’t shopped in Tuesday Morning before but from watching a few haul videos on Youtube on the store, they have a lot of nicely priced teacher supplies.
- Five Below | If you don’t have this store in your state, you can order online. And no, they don’t ship worldwide.
- Big Lots | This store has a lot of affordable teacher supplies.
- TJ MAXX | TJ MAXX doesn’t have a lot of teacher classroom supplies but it doesn’t hurt to look around in the store to find any items, hey maybe you’ll walk out of the store with four bags LOL.
- Family Dollar | To anyone who doesn’t know what Family Dollar is, it’s similar to Dollar Tree but not everything is $1. Dollar Tree, Family Dollar, and Dollar General are sister stores *I think*.
- Walmart | Walmart has a lot of very affordable teacher classroom supplies.
- Dollar General | Just like Dollar Tree and Family Dollar, Dollar General has alot of teacher classroom supplies.
- Dollarama | Dollarama is ONLY located in Canada, so if you live in Canada go to closest location and shop.
So, I really hope this helped you out. Good luck teaching to my first year teachers ❤️
Much love and I’ll write to you next time.