Hey loved ones!
If you’re new on my blog, my name is Shabria and thank you for coming by (virtual hugs) and if you’re day one reader, I really do appreciate you for coming back!
On this blog post, I want to share my shopping experience with the wish app. If you don’t know anything about the wish app, it’s similar to amazon but it has more items and it’s very affordable. I made two orders (one on May 28th and one on August 2nd), on my first order, I ordered three items and they arrived between mid June to early July. On my second order, I ordered four items and all of the items arrived mid to late August. Each of the items that I ordered matched to the description on the site. I’ve heard from some people who has ordered on Wish, that didn’t get their item or the item wasn’t accurate on the picture. To me, it sucks because people are spending their hard earned money and they’re not getting what they payed for and they’re having trust issues while online shopping. I also like to say that everyone has their own experience while shopping on Wish and my experience was very decent. If you’re not aware, I uploaded two youtube videos on my channel on what I purchased and my honest review. If you like to watch those videos the links are below this post.
My 1st Wish App Haul Video: https://youtu.be/MFBlRLoa1ic
Wish App Review #1: https://youtu.be/lsoXHeH2GDI
Thank you for taking the time to read and I’ll write again soon, take care!
“Ever since I was a little girl, I had dreams of doing it big and being successful. I’m not about to disappoint myself.”
“If you want to be more powerful in life, educate yourself.”
Hey my loved ones!
If you’re new to my blog, (virtual hugs) I’m Shabria and if you’re my day 1 reader, thanks for coming back for a new post. Today on this post, I want to share things that make me happy, if I’m having a bad day or week, these things make me this frown turn upside down (wow, that’s corny but true).
- YouTube Videos ( beauty, fashion, crafting, and lifestyle)
- Watching Cartoons, Investigation Discovery and The Simpsons
- Listening To Michael Jackson
- Recording Youtube Videos
- Reading Books (business, chick lit, fantasy, and romance)
- Writing Stories ( currently writing a hip hop romance)
- Shopping at Dollar Tree, Michaels and Thrift Stores
Hi my loved ones!
If you’re new to my blog, my name is Shabria and if you’re not new, welcome back. So, today’s blog post I’m talking about what I’ve learned so far about blogging and getting really serious about it. Letting you know, that this isn’t my first blog, this is my second blog. But, this blog I’m trying to get more serious about with blog posts, collaborations with companies and/or other bloggers, and so on.
- Be Consistent: This is so important and sometimes for me, I don’t come through with this at all LOL. Maybe someone will agree with me on this but it’s hard to come up with blog post topics/ideas, I seriously have to read someone else’s blog post to get inspired and if that doesn’t work; I go on good old Pinterest to get inspired to write a blog post. Also, have or get a blog schedule so you can be organized.
- Always Double Check Your Posts: From misspelling, grammar, punctuation.
- Work What You Have: Whatever you use for your blogging, continue to use it until you want or get an update.
- Don’t Compare Yourself To Other Bloggers: So true and I’m passing this on to other bloggers who are starting out; the number of readers are yours and only yours. To your writing style, blog theme, blog posts, whatever that’s all yours and nobody else’s.
“You gotta look back at where you came from and let yourself feel proud about your progress because YOU ARE KILLING IT.”
Hey loved ones, if you’re new to my blog I’m Shabria.
As you know, the planner community is growing and growing and it’s really amazing! I remember when had my first planner, I was in high school and it was very essential for me because I was very disorganized for 4 years. During my high school years, I really didn’t spend alot of money on planners because I brought some pretty affordable planners and accessories; I still do. In this blog post, I really wanted to share with you where you can find affordable girly or unisex planners, especially you’re new to planning.
- Target : Target has some very girly/trendy and unisex affordable planners from large, medium and pocketbook (purse) sized. Also, take a look at the dollar spot because there are some cute weekly and monthly pocket planners for a $1. In their dollar spot, they also have cute stickers and accessories.
- Walmart : Walmart’s planners come in thick and thin for affordable price, also their stickers are very cute as well.
- TJMAXX: Do not sleep on TJMAXX because they have cute planners for a AMAZING price, unfortunately they don’t have any stickers but they do have cute stationary items. And their stationary items are markdown and on clearance, so take advantage at TJMAXX!
- ROSS: Do not sleep on Ross either! Their stationary items are really cute and markdown at compared prices.
- Marshalls: Do I have to say it, I guess I do lol. Their stationary is very affordable and markdown by the compared price. Once again, do not sleep on Marshalls!
- Michaels: Yes good old Michaels. I have seen their planners and they’re pretty affordable with or without the coupon and their sales. But unfortunately for me, I never purchased their planners (yet) but I have heard from others who have and they said that they’re in love. But I am in love with their stickers and washi tapes, because they come in different themes, designs and collections.
- Dollar Tree: Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Really Dollar Tree?” Yes, Dollar Tree. In their store, they carry simple, cute, unisex and character monthly and weekly planners. In the beginning of the 2017 year, I did purchased their unisex weekly 2017 planner in the color red. Also in their store, they carry cute stickers and washi tapes, and yes everything is $1.
So, those are some affordable stores that has planners either it’s cute and girly or unisex. I hope you go and check these stores out and remember have some control lol.