“You gotta look back at where you came from and let yourself feel proud about your progress because YOU ARE KILLING IT.”
Hey loved ones, if you’re new to my blog I’m Shabria.
As you know, the planner community is growing and growing and it’s really amazing! I remember when had my first planner, I was in high school and it was very essential for me because I was very disorganized for 4 years. During my high school years, I really didn’t spend alot of money on planners because I brought some pretty affordable planners and accessories; I still do. In this blog post, I really wanted to share with you where you can find affordable girly or unisex planners, especially you’re new to planning.
- Target : Target has some very girly/trendy and unisex affordable planners from large, medium and pocketbook (purse) sized. Also, take a look at the dollar spot because there are some cute weekly and monthly pocket planners for a $1. In their dollar spot, they also have cute stickers and accessories.
- Walmart : Walmart’s planners come in thick and thin for affordable price, also their stickers are very cute as well.
- TJMAXX: Do not sleep on TJMAXX because they have cute planners for a AMAZING price, unfortunately they don’t have any stickers but they do have cute stationary items. And their stationary items are markdown and on clearance, so take advantage at TJMAXX!
- ROSS: Do not sleep on Ross either! Their stationary items are really cute and markdown at compared prices.
- Marshalls: Do I have to say it, I guess I do lol. Their stationary is very affordable and markdown by the compared price. Once again, do not sleep on Marshalls!
- Michaels: Yes good old Michaels. I have seen their planners and they’re pretty affordable with or without the coupon and their sales. But unfortunately for me, I never purchased their planners (yet) but I have heard from others who have and they said that they’re in love. But I am in love with their stickers and washi tapes, because they come in different themes, designs and collections.
- Dollar Tree: Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Really Dollar Tree?” Yes, Dollar Tree. In their store, they carry simple, cute, unisex and character monthly and weekly planners. In the beginning of the 2017 year, I did purchased their unisex weekly 2017 planner in the color red. Also in their store, they carry cute stickers and washi tapes, and yes everything is $1.
So, those are some affordable stores that has planners either it’s cute and girly or unisex. I hope you go and check these stores out and remember have some control lol.
“No matter what, be fearless and have a vision. Always believe in yourself and hustle. Stay focused, get out there and be motivated and be inspired.”
Hey loved ones, welcome back to my blog! If you’re new, I’m Shabria and welcome! So last week, I went Michaels craft store to pick a few things and they also had 30-40% off sale going on at the time.
What I brought:
2x notebooks, 32 pages ( one is lined and other isn’t) : $1 each
Good Housekeeping Hand Soap in Strawberry Sugar: $1
3x Pearl Stickers, 40 pc: $1 each
3x Bead Gallery Stung Beads in Green Label (regular priced $4.99 but sale priced $2.39)
3x Bead Landing Stung Beads: clearance priced $2.99
Recollections planner stickers: $3.99 each
Hey my loved ones,
I want to share with you some time management tips – if you’re working from home or you’re working a regular 9 to 5 job.
1. Stop Multi-Tasking
2. Set Deadlines
3. Prioritize Tasks
4. Remove Distractions
5. Keep Your Mind Fresh
6. Set Reminders
7. Decline Additional Commitments
8. Straighten Up Your Workspace
9. Get More Organized
10. Get In A Routine
11. Manage Your Stress
12. Break Big Projects Into Steps
13. Only Take On What You Can Finish
14. Get Inspired
15. Only Focus On What Matters
“Letting go of the past is your first step to happiness.”
I think we all are trying to make some extra money for Christmas shopping and especially after Black Friday and Cyber Monday and also when you don’t have enough after from your paycheck. So, I have some easy tips on how to make extra money for the holidays.
Tip 1: Sell Your Items. I don’t mean sell everything! Just sell the gently used items that you don’t have the use for anymore, sell them at your local consignment thrift stores that takes clothing, accessories, furniture, or other.
Tip 2: Cash in your loose change. This is an oldie but an goodie, back when I was in middle and high school I use to save my change to cash them in.
Tip 3: Test/Review. There are some websites that need some testers for beauty/fashion items, apps for Android/iOS and websites. Also reading books/ebooks, listening to music of all genres, and watching television shows/movies.
Tip 4: Turn You Passion Into Paycheck. Either you’re self-taught, certificated, student or just graduated, use your education and passion to earn money.
↓Here’s some links of articles of how to make extra money for other websites, just in case I forgot some ideas. ↓