Hey loved ones, if you’re new to my blog I’m Shabria.
As you know, the planner community is growing and growing and it’s really amazing! I remember when had my first planner, I was in high school and it was very essential for me because I was very disorganized for 4 years. During my high school years, I really didn’t spend alot of money on planners because I brought some pretty affordable planners and accessories; I still do. In this blog post, I really wanted to share with you where you can find affordable girly or unisex planners, especially you’re new to planning.
- Target : Target has some very girly/trendy and unisex affordable planners from large, medium and pocketbook (purse) sized. Also, take a look at the dollar spot because there are some cute weekly and monthly pocket planners for a $1. In their dollar spot, they also have cute stickers and accessories.
- Walmart : Walmart’s planners come in thick and thin for affordable price, also their stickers are very cute as well.
- TJMAXX: Do not sleep on TJMAXX because they have cute planners for a AMAZING price, unfortunately they don’t have any stickers but they do have cute stationary items. And their stationary items are markdown and on clearance, so take advantage at TJMAXX!
- ROSS: Do not sleep on Ross either! Their stationary items are really cute and markdown at compared prices.
- Marshalls: Do I have to say it, I guess I do lol. Their stationary is very affordable and markdown by the compared price. Once again, do not sleep on Marshalls!
- Michaels: Yes good old Michaels. I have seen their planners and they’re pretty affordable with or without the coupon and their sales. But unfortunately for me, I never purchased their planners (yet) but I have heard from others who have and they said that they’re in love. But I am in love with their stickers and washi tapes, because they come in different themes, designs and collections.
- Dollar Tree: Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Really Dollar Tree?” Yes, Dollar Tree. In their store, they carry simple, cute, unisex and character monthly and weekly planners. In the beginning of the 2017 year, I did purchased their unisex weekly 2017 planner in the color red. Also in their store, they carry cute stickers and washi tapes, and yes everything is $1.
So, those are some affordable stores that has planners either it’s cute and girly or unisex. I hope you go and check these stores out and remember have some control lol.