Hey my lovely readers!
If you’re new or old to my blog, I’m Shabria *virtual hugs*.
Okay, there’s a lot of skincare products that I really want to try and add into my basket, and that’s from Burt’s Bees. I’ve tried their facial wipes and to me, they’re pretty good on my skin. My skin reacted very positive while using them, so I thought if their wipes were great on my skin how about using more of their products? So, I wanted to share my Burt’s Bees wishlist with you and also give you some new products to try out as well.
- Natural Acne Solutions Purifying Gel Cleanser – $10
- Tinted Lip Balm in Red Dahlia and Rose – $10 ($5)
- Lavender and Honey & Rosemary & Lemon Body Wash – $18 ($9)
- Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion – 12oz/$10
- Lemon & Vitamin E Bath and Body Oil – 4oz/$8
- Peppermint Foot Lotion – 3.38 oz/$9
- Superfruit Lip Balm 4-pack ( Pink Grapefruit, Mango, Coconut & Pear and Pomegranate) – $10
If you didn’t know this but you can also shop on their website, just click on the link.